Monday, May 14, 2012

Rich, Average or Poor?

In the hunters gatheres Era success was measured by the number of cattle one had. In my community success is measured by the car you drive and accent of your English. Everyone may have a different definition of success but truth of the matter is that we all have one goal. That goal is to stay competetively stable in a downfalling world economy. To afford a lifestyle that will best suit our needs and wants. The problem is that this  state we want  is called being rich. Many people desire to be rich yet they are afraid to voice it out. They made wealth look evil and bad. And thats not the case.

I remember my first time running 100m Sprints. I was ther fastest runner but that day I came last. I didn't know the rules of the game, when the gun was fired everyone ran I stood and looked at my teacher who turned and said: "go run what you waiting for" the time i began running everyone was finnished. I was not sure whether I had to go or wait and because of that I lost the race. Same with you. You ought to be real to yourself, many people are afraid when it comes to finance to voice out their desires. Well as for me I am born again, my bible disallows me to be poor nor average because average is a curse. its worse of than the other two.

I remember I was mentoring about superlative prosperity. I mentioned this, Rich people are big givers not because they have the money but because they know that "he who much is given much is required" poor people cant help anyone else and they tend to only care for themselves. Many kill to feed their stomachs, we don't blame them but we should change their situation. Average people are self-centered, "If I am okay then its fine with life" The more you have the more you can give. I am wealthy because wealth is not money but a liberated mind that can create solutions instead of raising problems. which one are you rich, average or poor? and which do you pursue?

No comments:

Post a Comment