Thursday, May 17, 2012

Money grows on trees

One of the most important teachings I learnt from Sunday school was how to plant. Many of you are already imagining soil and manure in my hands yet, thats not my garden. I leave that to experts. What I was taught though is howto plant a seed of money. I remember how enthusiastic my teacher would look when he had to give out money, the same look you see from a gardener expecting harvest already. What I did not understand was why should I give a God who has all the wealth in the world money-to get money? to me it looked like a rip-off, just like every ignorant man I critisized what I later learnt as the best teaching of my life.

When someone want's to have an apple tree they plant apple seeds that grow big and great. If they plant peach trees and miraculously anticipate apples, and work hard to cultivate the land and fertilise it with the best soil in Africa they will still not get apples. Money creates money in the same way apples create apples. A man once rightfully said "You lose some to win some" Im not teaching you to lose but to plant. Money has the ability to generate more money like seeds have the ability too produce after their kind. Great business men are not afraid to plant money and wait for their wealth tree to grow. A great man named Paul once said in order for a seed to grow it has to die and go to the ground, after it brings forth many of its kind. Money has great value once it finds the right soil, that soil mighty be a business venture you invest in, or a portfolio investment. The bible teaches: "He that regards the wind will not sow" The problem with our young people today is that they push responsibility to the future, they don't want to take control. they look at the wind and hope for the tree to just appear or they get fascinated by the big oak trees they see around them. Climing someone else's tree is their goal or cultivating it and making the soil more fertile for them while they get two fruits per month.

It is very imperative that you understand that we all have goals and dreams but its only those who dare to plant their seeds in the right soil see the increase of their trees. I challenge you today, get to start something from scratch and learn the planting process rather than asking peaches nextdoor have your own tree. The beauty of starting from the soil is that you learn how the seed breaks ground and germinates, you get to know the ins and outs of the seed currency of money.


 

1 comment:

  1. Give with a willing and pure heart, gv and it will also be given to you!!! Let your hand be the giving hand and the rewards will be uncontainable.

    ReplyDelete